Some many people fin this difficult transferring files such as documents, photos and videos from the iPhone to their apple laptop. If this is a challenge to you then then you have come to the solution page as this post will teach you how you can have this done easily. Note that Sero Nigeria is the largest dealers of UK Used And Brand New Laptops and Phones in Nigeria. We also deal on Accessories as well.
𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐓𝗼 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐏𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝗼 𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐩𝐭𝗼𝐩
- Connect your iPhone to your Apple Macbook via the USB .
- Check your iPhone. You may be prompted to unlock it with its passcode (your iPhone won’t accept facial or touch ID for this verification). .
- If a screen appears on your iPhone, choose “Trust This Computer.” Your iPhone is now connected to your Apple Macbook.
- The Photos app on your Macbook should pop open. If not, open it manually.
- You will see an import screen in Photos that shows the photos you have on your iPhone. If you aren’t automatically placed in this screen, click on the icon for your iPhone in the menu on the left of the Photos window. Or go to File – Import to open the import window.
- Choose where you want to store your imported photos. At the top of the import window in the center, you’ll find a drop-down menu that lets you add the new photos to one of your albums or create a new album for your import.
If you do nothing, the transferred photos will go into your Photos app Library. .
Your photos will also automatically appear in the Import or Last Import album (the name of this album depends on whether you have High Sierra or an earlier macOS). .
- There are two buttons on the upper left of the import window. “Import All New Items” will transfer every photo you have taken since your last import. To upload only certain photos, click on each photo you want to copy onto your computer and click the “Import Selected” button.
- Your import is complete! Go to iTunes and click the eject icon before you disconnect your iPhone.